[uf-discuss] Questions re: adr in hCalendar

Andrew Turner ajturner at highearthorbit.com
Tue Aug 22 07:10:17 PDT 2006

I'm trying to put an event in MF. However, the wiki doesn't have a
full-blown example for how to put an adr into the 'location'. This is
what I've come up with so far. However, since adr doesn't have "name"
supported directly, or other names, such as building or floor, then
how would I properly add this information? Would an hCard go *inside*
of the location?

Also, the wiki states that the dtend is exclusive - but the example
only shows full-day events, not time events. How is the dtend
exclusive handled for times? Perhaps once this is all pointed
out/resolved it can be put on the wiki. Each MF def should probably
have at the very least a "simple" example and a "complex" example to
illustrate how to just begin using the MF and then how to handle a
full out MF.

  <a class="url" href="http://rubyconfmi.org/">
  <abbr class="dtstart" title="2006-08-26T14:00Z">Saturday, August 26,
9AM</abbr>-
  <abbr class="dtend" title="2005-08-26T21:00Z">5PM</abbr>, \
    in <span class="location">Science Building at Calvin College,
  </a>

Thanks for your help,
Andrew

--