[uf-discuss] hJob

Chris Messina chris.messina at gmail.com
Wed Aug 30 08:33:34 PDT 2006

I was going to suggest the same thing, so it's good to see this work
already underway.

My post is a bit dramatic, but what's important about the current
research on this is that it could be used by either applicant *or* job
provider.

http://factoryjoe.com/blog/2006/08/30/jobs-jobs-and-more-jobs/

Just as I can post my own hResume, being able to post jobs
descriptions that I think I'd be good at is an equally important
design goal for this mF. I also think that it's design, perhaps a
slight break with convention, should creatively tackle the issue of
helping folks get work that they love to do.

That's the beauty of distribution and decentralization. You no longer
have to fit into someone else's job description, you can write one for
the work that you want to do!

Chris