[uf-discuss] Unambiguous class names

Brian Suda brian.suda at gmail.com
Sat Dec 9 07:01:18 PST 2006

On 12/9/06, David Janes <davidjanes at blogmatrix.com> wrote:
> I was just looking at a discussion about "citation" and came across
> this example.

--- do you have a URL where you found this example?

> Questions:
>
> 1. Is citation really considering using "title" for the title of a book?

--- no, this is probably a very old example.

> 2. Are not class names supposed to have a single meaning across _all_
> microformats? I remember this from hAtom discussions, but ...

--- yes, that is why much of what was in that example is incorrect

> 3. Is this documented somewhere or is it something that everyone is
> supposed to know (or am I just wrong)?

--- is what documented? the fact that property values are the same
across all microformats? or the values for the citation format?

> 4. If my assumption is correct, should I note it in a few pages;

--- i'm not sure what your assumption is? the citation format is still
being mashed out - so the property values should not be taken as
final.

--
brian suda
http://suda.co.uk