XFN usage stats and Re: [uf-discuss] rel="muse" implies romantic relationship?

Karl Dubost karl at w3.org
Sun Dec 10 18:11:06 PST 2006

Le 11 déc. 2006 à 10:04, Tantek Çelik a écrit :
>> :) So, there you go...it causes riffs in relationships and
>> misunderstandings. LOL
>
> I think I have to pass the buck to communication when it comes to
> riffs/misunderstandings in relationships.  A public admittance to
> someone
> being someone else's muse just seems like open honesty IMHO.

but the world is not "open honesty" ;) it is made of complexity, of
long walks in forest, of double meanings, of opacity, the richness of
our world lies specifically in this. Binary statement of life
destroys the poetry and the social nature of humans.
Do not forget that lies are necessary in a social group (think about
caring for others for example). It is part of the glue as much as
"honesty".

and yes thanks tara and all for other topics. Though Tara has just
breached a private discussion with her husband in public, I hope he
doesn't mind ;)

   QA Weblog - http://www.w3.org/QA/
      *** Be Strict To Be Cool ***