URI profiles [was RE: [uf-discuss] Comments from IBM/Lotus repabout Microformats]

Mike Schinkel mikeschinkel at gmail.com
Sat Dec 16 02:05:05 PST 2006

Elias Torres wrote:
> Didn't somebody proposed here or at WHATWG to have profile
> added to any element in HTML? Would that solve the problem
> and limit the scope of the usage of  a specific microformat?

Yes, and it might have been me (or I saw it and realized I didn't need to
propose it.)

What's needed is agreement here so that many people here can go there to
tell Ian that it's important, and why. Otherwise he'll say "It's not clear
to me that that is important" and it won't happen.

--
-Mike Schinkel
http://www.mikeschinkel.com/blogs/