[uf-discuss] SPAN, DIV and Rich Examples

Brian Suda brian.suda at gmail.com
Fri Dec 22 08:41:02 PST 2006

On 12/22/06, Ben Ward <lists at ben-ward.co.uk> wrote:
> Is there support for this idea? I'd like to see some consensus before
> making Wiki edits to major spec pages. Plus, the creation of rich-
> examples pages will need collaboration because I don't have enough
> hours to create many by myself.

--- this may or not be much help, but there is a substantial set of
examples in the HG Test suite[1]. Many use real-world examples, many
do not. If you do go an make more 'rich examples' maybe we can combine
our efforts and get the HTML and the expected output and merge some of
these back into the test suite - and everyone wins!

-brian

[1] - http://hg.microformats.org/tests

--
brian suda