[uf-discuss] rel="nsfw"

B.K. DeLong bkdelong at pobox.com
Fri Dec 29 04:43:14 PST 2006

Intriguing, yes....but it would be even more valuable if tied to a
rating system of some sort. ie a user picks from a series of de facto
rating standards which give a ranked value to whatever is labeled as
NSFW perhaps then using CSS or Javascript to appropriately color
links. something to think about as NSFW can be quite vague.

On 12/29/06, Robert Crowther <robertc at gmail.com> wrote:
> It seems to me this guy is embarking on a microformats type project,
> or at least he would benefit from some of the combined experience this
> mailing list could provide:
>
> http://pj.doland.org/archives/041571.php (original idea)
> http://pj.doland.org/archives/041577.php (follow up post)
>
> Rob

B.K. DeLong (K3GRN)
bkdelong at pobox.com
+1.617.797.8471

http://www.wkdelong.org                    Son.
http://www.ianetsec.com                    Work.
http://www.bostonredcross.org             Volunteer.
http://www.carolingia.eastkingdom.org   Service.
http://bkdelong.livejournal.com             Play.

PGP Fingerprint:
38D4 D4D4 5819 8667 DFD5  A62D AF61 15FF 297D 67FE

FOAF:
http://foaf.brain-stream.org