Bug-fixing uF implementations was - [uf-discuss] Help w/hcard

Frances Berriman fberriman at gmail.com
Fri Dec 29 06:29:08 PST 2006

On 29/12/06, Andy Mabbett <andy at pigsonthewing.org.uk> wrote:
> Does it validate? [1]

Just thinking off the top of my head - but do we have a document that
outlines the best way to bug-fix a microformat implementation?  I
realise it's "common sense" to many, but it doesn't hurt to have a
document that can easily be found and linked to etc.  It may be
valuable to have one that says exactly "check validation" as it's
first step.

I had a search on the wiki and did not come across one.

> If you must post code snippets instead of URLs, please format them to
> make them easy for humans to read. Thank you.

The example code-snippet is not wrapped badly in the email I received
- it goes a bit haywire when I use a little browser window though.  It
can be tricky to format such things - I'm sure it wasn't intentionally
difficult to read!

--
Frances Berriman
http://fberriman.com