[uf-discuss] rel="nsfw"

Frances Berriman fberriman at gmail.com
Fri Dec 29 07:21:19 PST 2006

On 29/12/06, Scott Reynen <scott at randomchaos.com> wrote:
> On Dec 29, 2006, at 8:23 AM, Andy Mabbett wrote:
>
> > What happened to the uF "requirement" for research into existing
> > practices?
>
> It's still there.  Here's the previous research on this:
>
> http://microformats.org/wiki/content-rating-examples
>
> Apparently deleted after inactivity.

I believe Drew deleted the content-rating pages that we started
(assuming it was so there wouldn't be any confusion about a
half-started uFs that would never go anywhere!).  Just about
everything gleamed from the brief exploration of interest is in the
mailing list archives though.

The content-rating got listed under rejected-formats instead [1].

[1]http://microformats.org/wiki/rejected-formats#Content_Rating

--
Frances Berriman
http://fberriman.com