[uf-discuss] hCard's and Heraldic names/titles?

Charles Iliya Krempeaux supercanadian at gmail.com
Sat Dec 30 00:37:40 PST 2006

Hello,

I'm not completely sure how this would be marked up using an hCard.

In some parts of the world there exists a set of heraldic titles that
are kind of treated as names.  (Such as "Sayyid", "Agha", "Mirza",
etc.)

For example, you might have...

Sayyid Joe Blow
Mirza John Doe
Jane Agha Doe

I was thinking that using the "title" might be appropriate.  But I'm
not sure.  The usage of these are kind of a mix between a name and a
title.

Some people actually have these included as part of their legal name.
But some don't, and instead treat it like a title or honorific title
like "Dr" or "Sir".

Using the honorific-prefix class name might be possible for "Sayyid"
or "Mirza".  But it not possible for "Agha" (since it is NOT a
prefix).  Also, the honorific-suffix class name is possible for "Agha
either (since it is NOT a suffix).

Anyone know how to mark this up in an hCard?

See ya

--
    Charles Iliya Krempeaux, B.Sc.

    charles @ reptile.ca