[uf-discuss] chat microformat next steps

Joshua Kinberg jkinberg at gmail.com
Wed Feb 1 11:13:19 PST 2006

Maybe this is a dumb question because I'm working on a PC right now...
How does one export the visual transcript from Apple iChat like the
example I sent. That's not a simple screen grab as it includes a
lengthy chat session. Does iChat include a way to export a Chat
session as an image or PDF?

-Josh

http://FireAnt.tv