[uf-discuss] chat microformat next steps

Scott Reynen scott at randomchaos.com
Wed Feb 1 12:29:51 PST 2006

On Feb 1, 2006, at 1:13 PM, Joshua Kinberg wrote:

> Maybe this is a dumb question because I'm working on a PC right now...
> How does one export the visual transcript from Apple iChat like the
> example I sent. That's not a simple screen grab as it includes a
> lengthy chat session. Does iChat include a way to export a Chat
> session as an image or PDF?

Yes, but not in the format you pointed to.  It looks to me like that
person took several screen shots and pasted them together.  That
doesn't appear to be a common practice [1], so I doubt it is worth
considering, especially as the information in that image is not
accessible.

[1] http://images.google.com/images?q=ichat

Peace,
Scott