wiki-thon? Re: [uf-discuss] Microformats.org usability review

Dr. Ernie Prabhakar drernie at opendarwin.org
Thu Feb 2 12:55:06 PST 2006

Hi Tantek,

On Feb 2, 2006, at 11:07 AM, Tantek Çelik wrote:
> Ernie, if you think there are "obvious holes", document them on the
> to-do
> page, because to the rest of us, there are no "obvious holes", only
> numerous
> things we can do to improve the site.

My apologies, I didn't mean that to come across as critical as it may
have sounded.   My point was rather that it seems (at least to me)
like there's several "potholes" that people new to microformats often
stumble across, and I wanted to i) gain consensus on what they are
and how to fix them, and then ii) actually fix them.  At any rate,
here's my wishlist for what I'd like to see done, which (at least for
me)  would be much easier at an event than on my lonesome:

----
http://microformats.org/wiki/to-do#Ernest_Prabhakar

Coalesce/prioritize existing To-Do items
Review/revise desired pathways for:
	New users learning about microformats
	Microformat lifecycle
Review existing specs for completeness and consistency
Identify areas of 'bitrot' or 'hole-filling'
Do it!
----

Does that make more sense?

-- Ernie P.