[uf-discuss] hReview implementation feedback sought

Ben Griffiths ben at revieworld.com
Sat Feb 4 11:12:47 PST 2006

Greeting microformateers,

We've just put live an early cut of http://www.reevoo.com - a uk-
based review aggregator for reviews of electrical products.

We're using hReview as an aggregation format and we'd appreciate any
feedback from the mavens of that microformat that frequent this
list . We're especially keen to get feedback on whether our review
creator creates hReview mark-up that's interoperable with other
people doing the same thing in this space.

We're hoping for a big public launch in a few weeks time - after
we've fixed the inevitable internet explorer glitches and done some
more design work - so don't be too harsh on us yet!

Thanks to everyone who's worked on the hReview format - we'd love to
see it go from strength to strength.

Yours,

Ben Griffiths
CTO, Revieworld Ltd