[uf-discuss] hCal in a table

Brian Suda brian.suda at gmail.com
Tue Feb 7 17:43:26 PST 2006

The Microformats Wiki has several links[1,2] to presentations and
example that use axis="" and header="" this allows you to connect
"distant" data back to a VEVENT.

As for dtend as an  , you have to ask yourself that if actually
an abbr of a date?

-brian

[1] - http://www.microformats.org/wiki/presentations
[2] - http://tantek.com/presentations/2005/10/microformats-examples/

On 2/7/06, Andy Mabbett <andy at pigsonthewing.org.uk> wrote:

> I currently have events in table layout:
>
>         http://www.westmidlandbirdclub.com/birmingham/field.htm
>
> using the format:

>         <th scope="row">Sunday 12 February 2006</th>
>
>         How would I include the code:

>         <a class="url" href="http://www.westmidlandbirdclub.com/birmingham/field.htm">
>         <abbr class="dtstart" title="20060212">February 12 2006</abbr>
>         <abbr class="dtend" title="20060213">&nbsp;</abbr>
>         </a>
>
> in that? It seems to me that to loose the semantic table mark (column
> and row headers, for example) up would be a bad thing; not least for
> people whose clients don't understand hCal.
>
> Also, is the use of a non-breaking space in the dtend OK?
> --
> Andy Mabbett
>
>         Say "NO!" to compulsory ID Cards:  <http://www.no2id.net/>

brian suda