[uf-discuss] affiliations in hResume

Dr. Ernie Prabhakar drernie at opendarwin.org
Fri Feb 10 12:10:36 PST 2006

Hmm.   This is an interesting question, and I've been wondering what
might be a useful precedent.

The one thing that this most closely reminded me of was how some
pages mark themselves as belonging to a 'category' in a directory (a
la Yahoo or dmoz).

Does anyone remember the mechanism/justification for that?

-- Ernie P.