[uf-discuss] hAtom Meetup next week

David Janes -- BlogMatrix davidjanes at blogmatrix.com
Wed Feb 15 13:39:46 PST 2006

I'll be in Palo Alto next week (Monday and Tuesday) attending Mashup
Camp and so will a few others here. Let's get together sometime during
those two days and hammer out the details so we can push out an offical
version 0.1.

I'm available to meet anytime -- my preference would be after 4 PM
Tuesday when Mashup Camp ends, since I have a 6 hour period to wait for
my flight back to Toronto -- but I'm flexible if that doesn't work for
everyone.

If you're interested and are in the area, let us know. I'll bring hard
copies of the outstanding issues to mark up.

Regards, etc...
David