[uf-discuss] distributed discussion and cite-rel

brian suda brian.suda at gmail.com
Wed Feb 22 10:10:11 PST 2006

After reading through and looking at the examples, something about the
class="rel-*" doesn't seem right. Why not do something like:
Ryan had some
<cite>
additional ideas
</a>
</cite>
about the format.

This would just move it to a complex microformat instead of a simple
one. hCa* does something similar when creating nested relationship such
as class="adr" etc.

Maybe there is a reason why you chose not to use Rel/Rev attributes, but
instead created class names with them instead? to me it seems that if
there is a n attribute built-in to the spec, that should get used? I
realise this forces you to use 'a' elements

-brian