[uf-discuss] REMINDER: hCalendar IRC meetup tomorrow/today

Tantek Ç elik tantek at cs.stanford.edu
Fri Feb 24 06:43:24 PST 2006

Hi Mark,

Please make sure that any hCalendar issues that you know of are documented
on the hcalendar-issues page sufficiently in advance so that folks have some
time to read them and consider them, and so that we keep a history of the
issues somewhere easier to follow than email.

 http://microformats.org/wiki/hcalendar-issues

Thanks,

Tantek