[uf-discuss] REMINDER: hCalendar IRC meetup tomorrow/today

Mark Mansour mark at lifelint.com
Fri Feb 24 22:47:29 PST 2006

Hi uF peeps,

The summarised notes from the hCal meetup are available here
http://microformats.org/wiki/hcalendar-irc-meetup-20060225

The items for discussion were posted to
http://microformats.org/wiki/hcalendar-issues as soon as I was made
aware that this was the correct place to put them, which unfortunately
was just before the scheduled time.  The questions have been available
for over a week at
http://www.lifelint.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2006/01/hcalendar-agenda-20060225.html

The main implication from the meeting is that the vcalendar class
seems redundant.  But you'll find more info in the notes and the IRC
discussion.

Mark