[uf-discuss] Group Microformat

Factory Joe chris.messina at gmail.com
Mon Feb 27 11:40:21 PST 2006

Right. Note that I'm very much pro-reuse. I'm just looking for the
right "mash up" of formats to represent this data to make a
meta-format... a combination of multiple microformats to describe
something like group behavior/membership. I.E. "to bring it all
together".

So so far we've got rel-directory, xfolk, xfn, hcard, cite-rel... and
it does look like a few extra rel values might be enough to "claim"
your membership in a group or be listed as a member.

Chris