[uf-discuss] Group Microformat

Brian Suda brian.suda at gmail.com
Mon Feb 27 17:46:01 PST 2006

Can you start to create some wiki pages, if we can see some examples
them maybe we can mark them up and discuss them easier.

I am slightly confused about what you want to accomplish by having a
group list its members and/or members list their groups, etc. Seeing
some hard examples will clear-up the grey area.

thanks,
-brian

On 2/27/06, Factory Joe <chris.messina at gmail.com> wrote:
> Right. Note that I'm very much pro-reuse. I'm just looking for the
> right "mash up" of formats to represent this data to make a
> meta-format... a combination of multiple microformats to describe
> something like group behavior/membership. I.E. "to bring it all
> together".
>
> So so far we've got rel-directory, xfolk, xfn, hcard, cite-rel... and
> it does look like a few extra rel values might be enough to "claim"
> your membership in a group or be listed as a member.
>
> Chris
>
> On 2/27/06, Eran <limbo at actcom.co.il> wrote:
> > To describe threaded conversations I use cite-rel -
> > http://microformats.org/wiki/cite-rel
> > To show that those discussions belong in the group, each post uses
> > rel-directory.
> >
> > Eran.

brian suda
http://suda.co.uk