[uf-discuss] New nomenclature for hAtom

David Janes -- BlogMatrix davidjanes at blogmatrix.com
Tue Jan 3 10:57:04 PST 2006

If you're interested in hAtom and have an informed opinion, please go to
[1] and have your say. I've done this to pull together all the different
threads that were floating around on the issues page.

- Please follow the format given
- Feel free to add negative votes
- Feel free to change your vote as a consensus builds
- Feel free to add new terminology, if there's a compelling reason
- If you have detailed reasons, please add them to the Discussion section.

Let's settle this out in the next week and move on (and up)! In
conversations with Tantek and Benjamin, please keep in mind:
- we'd like this to be consistent with what has preceded it
- we'd like this to be "overlayable" with hReview and xFolk

Regards, etc...
David

[1] http://microformats.org/wiki/hatom-issues#New_Nomenclature