[uf-discuss] New nomenclature for hAtom

Paul Bryson paul at msn.com
Tue Jan 10 10:37:23 PST 2006

"David Janes -- BlogMatrix" wrote in message
news:43BAC900.4090704 at blogmatrix.com...
> If you're interested in hAtom and have an informed opinion, please go to
> [1] and have your say. I've done this to pull together all the different
> threads that were floating around on the issues page.

It appears that so far we have:

Feed
 Add class="hfeed"
Entry
 Add class="hentry"; if practical, also define id="unique-identifier" to the
Entry.
Entry Title
 Add class="headline". Using <h#> also is encouraged.
Entry Content
 Add class="content" to all appropriate blocks. Multiple Entry Content
blocks are logically considered one concatenated atom:content equivalent.
Entry Summary
 Add class="excerpt" to all appropriate blocks. Multiple Entry Summary
blocks are logically considered one concatenated atom:summary equivalent.
Entry Permalink
 Add rel="bookmark".
Entry Published
 Use <abbr class="published" title="YYYYMMYYThh:mm:ss±ZZ:ZZ">...</abbr>,
following the datetime-design-pattern.
Entry Updated
 Use <abbr class="updated" title="YYYYMMYYThh:mm:ss±ZZ:ZZ">...</abbr>,
following the datetime-design-pattern.
Entry Author
 Add class="author". Using <address class="author">...</address> is
recommended. A hCard SHOULD be added.

http://www.microformats.org/wiki/hatom-issues#New_Nomenclature

Atamido