[uf-discuss] rel-bookmark [was entry permalink in hatom

Mark Rickerby maetl at mcs.vuw.ac.nz
Wed Jan 4 16:07:45 PST 2006

I think it would be good to try keeping this kind of information on
useful pages that already exist on the wiki, rather than coming up
with all sorts of new micro pages to describe specific elements.

eg: http://microformats.org/wiki/rel-design-pattern#Examples

Though rel-bookmark being #3 on Google does make quite a good case for
using it as a "disambiguation" page, or an extended design pattern
description.

Regards,
Mark