[uf-discuss] hReview feedback

Paul Bryson paul at msn.com
Thu Jan 12 20:07:56 PST 2006

On the topic of hReview, I think it works really well with one exception.
The "Rating" system seems woefully inadequete.  I guess 1-5 is a common
case, but certainly not 80%.  There should be a machine readable way to mark
the upper and lower bounds of the rating.  Possibly something like the
<abbr/> system being used for dates.

<abbr class="rating" title="4/5 from 1">4</abbr>

I have a feeling there is a mathematical way to express a statistical amount
and range like this, but I can't think of what it is.  I went ahead and
asked in a statistics group if anyone is interested.