[uf-discuss] hReview feedback

Scott Reynen scott at randomchaos.com
Thu Jan 12 20:37:10 PST 2006

Paul Bryson wrote:

> On the topic of hReview, I think it works really well with one
> exception.
> The "Rating" system seems woefully inadequete.  I guess 1-5 is a
> common
> case, but certainly not 80%.  There should be a machine readable
> way to mark
> the upper and lower bounds of the rating.

There is.

"The rating is an integer from 1 to 5 inclusive indicating a rating
for the item, higher indicating a better rating. Optionally a
different integral "worst" value and/or "best" value MAY be specified
(e.g. 6 from 0-10)."

http://microformats.org/wiki/hreview#Field_details

(See "rating::")

Peace,