[uf-discuss] Fwd: Press release microformat

Tantek Ç elik tantek at cs.stanford.edu
Thu Jan 19 07:50:08 PST 2006

On 1/18/06 6:22 PM, "Ryan King" <ryan at technorati.com> wrote:

> On Jan 18, 2006, at 5:57 PM, Tim White wrote:
>> Longer term, I think something like the "use" page should be put on
>> the
>> microformats.org site proper (i.e. NOT in the wiki) to help newcomers
>
> I agree. Now, let's get it beefed up first, then I'll move it over.

I'm not so sure about that "put on the microformats.org site proper".

It's much easier to maintain/correct/update content on the wiki (especially
in a distributed community fashion), and unless something is fairly
solid/figure out, it probably should be kept on the wiki.

The "use" page will undoubtedly grow *every time* someone asks for a new use
case or a new microformat to do XYZ.  This seems like a good fit for a wiki
page.

Thanks,

Tantek