[uf-discuss] citation microformat?

Edward Vielmetti edward.vielmetti at gmail.com
Mon Jan 23 15:06:13 PST 2006

One more data point -

31 lines of XSLT and I was able to take John Blyberg's
REST output from the Ann Arbor District Library's catalog
and turn it into the openurl microformat.  Initial take on
things from #code4lib says that it worked.

See http://www.superpatron.com/openurl/freakonomics.html
for one sample instance.  This should pull up a COINS
link if you have a COINS resolver handy (I don't but
the code was not overly hard to write once I figured
out one sneaky XSLT trick, "attribute value templates").

Ed