[uf-discuss] citatations vs. relCite

Ryan King ryan at technorati.com
Tue Jan 24 15:44:27 PST 2006

Up until now, we've had some confusion on the wiki between
'citations' and a conversation about a potential microformat called
'citeRel.' I've moved everything regarding citations (in the
bibliographic sense) to citation-* and stuff regarding citeRel to
distributed-conversation-*. I hope this clears things up.

So, for those of you interested in citations, start adding *real
world* examples to http://microformats.org/wiki/citation-examples,
contribute to formats on http://microformats.org/wiki/citation-
formats, and put any strawmen proposals on http://microformats.org/
wiki/citation-brainstorming (though its a bit premature, IMHO for
proposals, I know there are already some out there which should be

Let me know (either on the list or privatedly) if you have any

Ryan King
ryan at technorati.com