[uf-discuss] Versioned Documents

Tim Barker timbarker at hotmail.co.uk
Mon Jan 30 11:57:05 PST 2006

Thanks for the idea Shawn - i think sse could be the answer but i ideally
there would be a microformat available i could use (i guess i'm just lazy!).

To clarify, if you think about Versioned-Documents, they will have a number
of characteristics:
version number: 1.0, 1.1, 2.0 etc.
updated by: <person>
update date: <date>
status: draft, published, etc.
First version URI: The URI to the first document version
Previous version URI: The URI to the last document version
Version URI: where the document is

conceptually, the idea of a microformat to describe an individual document
version is very cool