[uf-discuss] WordPress Plugin question - how do I add the "Excerpt" field?

sfam at cyberpunkreview.com sfam at cyberpunkreview.com
Mon Jan 30 14:38:22 PST 2006

Greetings,

I don't seem to get any response on the WordPress boards to any Structured Blogging questions, so let me try here.  Does anyone know how I could add the Excerpt field from the WordPress standard blog entry form such that I could call it out in my category pages?  Without having this, my Category pages are almost non-useable due to the relatively long size of my reviews.

Just to be clear, I'm not asking for an updated version of the plugin - just looking for someone on here who is familiar with it that can give me pointers to "copy this code from that file to this place in file X" or some such.  Thanks again!

Best,
Noel Dickover
sfam at cyberpunkreview.com
http://www.cyberpunkreview.com