[uf-discuss] WordPress Plugin question - how do I add the "Excerpt" field?

Phillip Pearson pp at myelin.co.nz
Mon Jan 30 17:48:23 PST 2006

If you have SB questions, try the structuredblogging-discuss list --
there's a link to get on it on structuredblogging.org.

I'm the only person answering questions about SB internals anyway, so
just make sure it comes to my attention, and I'll answer eventually.  I
don't read everything on uf-discuss in detail, though, so I might miss
stuff if you post it here unless the title is something like "Structured
Blogging plugin question" :-)

To do this, you'll want to edit sb-post-common.php and add in an input
field for the excerpt... then change the code that saves the SB-rendered
html in the excerpt field so that it saves your excerpt instead.

As for copying code... you can probably copy something out of post.php,
as that's what sb-post-common.php is built on...

Cheers,
Phil