[uf-discuss] X2V converter bug?

Brian Suda brian.suda at gmail.com
Mon Jul 3 18:50:23 PDT 2006

i have looked into the problem, and you are absolutely correct. I have
made the updates to the XSLT and staged them here:
http://suda.co.uk/projects/X2V/

I'll see what i can do about getting Technorati to update their service as well.

Thanks for catching that error, i have also added a similar situation
to the test cases so we can help others from making the same mistake.

Thanks,
-brian

On 7/3/06, Marko Mrdjenovic <mf at friedcellcollective.net> wrote:
> I've been doing some experimenting with types on the tel class today and
> ended up with this:
> http://www.adria-airways.com/_static/mailings/060703/index.html
>
> The problematic code in there is this:
> class="value">+39 06 42045327</span></p>
>
> After parsing this should look like:
> TEL;TYPE=voice:+39 06 42045327
>
> What I get on
> http://feeds.technorati.com/contacts/http://www.adria-airways.com/_static/mailings/060703/index.html
> (saved also to
> http://www.adria-airways.com/_static/mailings/060703/hCard.vcf) is this:
> TEL:+39 06 42045327
>
> Is this a bug? I don't think I'm doing anything wrong here...
>
> Best regards,
> Marko Mrdjenovic
> friedcellcollective.net

brian suda