[uf-discuss] Re: Developing a strategy for deployment of microformats

Chris Messina chris.messina at gmail.com
Mon Jul 3 20:24:50 PDT 2006

I began a separate wiki not too long ago for "practical" information
about using and deploying microformats
(http://microformats.pbwiki.com). It'd be great to see this wiki get
some use -- and starting it off with a section on "Microformats in
Education" might be just the thing to kickstart it.

Note that while I don't want to take away from the mf dot org wiki, I
do see a need for a looser place to experiment with recording 'hacks
and hints' that are as necessarily authoritative as the main wiki.
Tantek and I have discussed this and the hope is that we can develop
this kind of practical/pragmatic information separately and then
migrate back (or crosslink) the relevant bits.

Chris