[uf-discuss] Re: proposal: a.include

Tantek Ç elik tantek at cs.stanford.edu
Sun Jul 9 12:49:33 PDT 2006

HTML comments are pretty much a non-starter as they are not part of the
semantics of the document.  That being said, if you could provide URLs to
the previous include-formats then we could document them on that page[1] for
reference and to make sure we're not reinventing anything we don't need to.

Thanks,

Tantek

[1] http://microformats.org/wiki/include-formats