[uf-discuss] Again

Frances Berriman frances.berriman at v-2.uk.com
Mon Jul 10 00:56:08 PDT 2006

I sent a message on Friday, and it never came through also.  The address
I sent to was "microformats-discuss at microformats.org" with the topic
"hCard implementation - Check for accuracy".  Since I didn't get a
bounce with it, or any responses, I can't be sure whether it worked!

(Outlook Office 2003, and we use an exchange server here at work)

Frances

FRANCES BERRIMAN
http://www.fberriman.com