[uf-discuss] Again

Ryan King ryan at technorati.com
Tue Jul 11 15:07:12 PDT 2006

I'm working on figuring this problem out. I've yet to narrow the
problem down, though.

One potential problem is that you've used the wrong email address to
send to the group. The group was set to simply discard such messages
(which doesn't seem very useful now). I've switch the list to reject
such messages now, so we can at least see if that's part of the problem.

-ryan