[uf-discuss] IRC Meetups?

Frances Berriman frances.berriman at v-2.uk.com
Mon Jul 10 01:22:20 PDT 2006

You know my boss, Drew (Paul Cripps!).  I'll see you there (my MF shirt
hasn't arrived yet :( although a kind friend from the States is sending
me one).

And yes, that would be really good.  It'd be nice to chat about
microformats, and other such geekery, with people who won't yawn!

FRANCES BERRIMAN
http://www.fberriman.com