[uf-discuss] geo and named locations

Charles Iliya Krempeaux supercanadian at gmail.com
Sun Jul 23 21:38:01 PDT 2006

Hello John,

On 7/23/06, John Allsopp <john at westciv.com> wrote:

[...]

> But, imagine you have the following
>
> "Arch Duke Franz Ferdinand was assassinated outside the Town Hall in
> Sarajevo"

Well, here's how you COULD mark this up as an hCard...

"Arch Duke Franz Ferdinand was assassinated outside the <span
class="vcard"><span class="fn org">Town Hall</span> in <span
class="locality">Sarajevo</span></span>"

In this particular case, I probably would NOT add any geo information.
 (And just mark up what's already there.)

In this particular case, I'd just use Microformats to help bring out
what's already there.

See ya

--
    Charles Iliya Krempeaux, B.Sc.