[uf-discuss] solidifying multiple hatom feed behavior

Scott Reynen scott at randomchaos.com
Wed Jul 26 06:47:40 PDT 2006

On Jul 26, 2006, at 7:59 AM, Chris Casciano wrote:

> I can think of two offhand...
>
> - first is an example feed when talking about mfs... which i admit
> coud be rare
> - something like my versionhistory mini-feeds[1][2], though I've
> used them on non-blog pages, might be a more common scenario for
> those that keep similar content in blog posts[3] or forum posts [4]

I can think of a few more, but Is there any reason all of these
couldn't simply add class="hfeed" to the body feed when it becomes
obvious that it is or will be needed?  I don't yet see where the
current hatom spec is insufficient in addressing this issue.
Multiple feeds on the same page need to be explicitly marked with
class="hfeed".  Isn't that solid enough?

Peace,
Scott