[uf-discuss] Re: Exploratory discussion: content rating

Drew McLellan lists at allinthehead.com
Thu Jul 27 09:33:25 PDT 2006

On 27 Jul 2006, at 16:53, Scott Reynen wrote:

> It would also be useful to follow the process, which requires
> someone to go around to sites full of NSFW content and document the
> markup.  I believe the only volunteers to do this last time around
> were being facetious.  One problem with researching NSFW markup is
> that it's not safe for work.

You're going to have to enlighten me as to how the process is not
being followed. As I said, I'm new to this.

As per points 1.1 and 1.2 of http://microformats.org/wiki/process
we've started discussing it publicly (first in #microformats, and now
brought here for completeness) and have begun assembling an examples
page on the wiki. No one's making proposals, and we've only really
talked about any kind of implementation in illustrative terms. We're
very much trying to follow the process.

Way too much kickback on this to even bother thinking about :) I'm
not putting myself through that. But I *am* interested in how I've
not followed the process correctly.

drew.