[uf-discuss] vjournal?

Chris Messina chris.messina at gmail.com
Fri Jun 2 13:08:49 PDT 2006

Hmm, while we're discussing this, you might look at the meeting
minutes discussion as I believe that there's much to be gained from
cross-polinating the discussions...

Just as meeting minutes need to capture the who and what of a moment,
so too do you want to capture similar things, with the addition of geo
info (which could be an optional aspect of meeting minutes, for
example, if a speaker is jacked in over Skype in another locality).

http://microformats.org/wiki/meeting-minutes-brainstorming

Chris