[uf-discuss] media file example of hAtom

Joshua Kinberg jkinberg at gmail.com
Tue Jun 13 19:31:09 PDT 2006

I think the concern may be that relEnclosure is rather limited...

For instance, how do I use relEnclosure to markup a group of files
that may different versions of the same content? For example, a
document in Word, PDF, and TXT... or a video in Mov, WMV, etc.

Is there any way to specify an enclosure group? Should there be?

Could it be as simple as defining a class="enclosuregroup" block  (or
something like that) and then any relEnclosures within that block are
then known to belong to the same group?

-josh