[uf-discuss] LinkedIn and Microformats

Hans Gerwitz hans at gerwitz.com
Wed Jun 14 06:08:21 PDT 2006

Just to +1 Chris: I understand that validation is orthogonal for
Pingerati, but the uF community really needs a reference validator.
(Where's Pilgrim when you need him?)

(As my sandboxing evolves I'll set to putting together a usable
start, but ideally the world won't have to wait for me to become that
competent.)
- - -
Hans Gerwitz
hans.gerwitz.com