[uf-discuss] Spam and Microformats Search

sam.sethi at vecosys.com sam.sethi at vecosys.com
Mon Jun 19 10:54:12 PDT 2006

Microformats are just building blocks. Microsoft' proprietary Live contacts stores personal details and other info to create my profile.  It resolves this issue of email spam by setting permission levels for the access to this personal data I.e friends, family, co-workers etc.

So in the xmdp profile is there a way to set rel= relationship with a permission.  That way my hcard can be only revealed based on my permissions.  Just a thought

Sam