[uf-discuss] Microformat Question

Paul Kinlan paul.kinlan at gmail.com
Wed Mar 8 05:56:29 PST 2006

Hi,

I am quite new to this list, so please excuse me if I am talking nonsense or
if this has been discussed [I have trawled the archives, although only
briefly].

Has a microformat been proposed around "Questions and Answers".

I think it would be good to mark a question and the corresponding answer in

class=answer>liverpool</span></span>

It could help solve some semantic meaning to what part of text is a question
and what is the anwser.

For instance I get a lot of searches coming to my site with queries such as
"How do I...", "What does...".  I could set up a "search engine" that parses
pages with this micro format in and indexes question and answer pairs rather
than whole text pages.

Is this a good idea?  Is it worth progressing?  Has it already been
discussed?

Paul Kinlan
www.kinlan.co.uk