[uf-discuss] Enumerating Microformats on a Page

Breton Blake Slivka zen at ZenPsycho.com
Thu Mar 23 23:52:29 PST 2006

Hello, I myself am new to the discussion list, though perhaps I might be
able to shed *some* light on your question.
 From what I understand, if a page includes microformats, that page
/should/ link to an xmdp profile for each microformat in the head of the
document. This allows for autodiscovery, validation, and mechanism for
defining a microformat.
-Breton