[uf-discuss] Enumerating Microformats on a Page

Phil Haack haacked at gmail.com
Fri Mar 24 00:04:43 PST 2006

Ah! Ok thanks. That makes sense.

Now what if we take this to the site level as opposed to the page level?
Suppose as a content publisher, I want to place certain Microformats on
another page.  Let's say a list of all my recipes on a recipe page.

As I understand it, there's not yet any consensus on how I would signal that
on my home page via some sort of auto-discovery mechanism.  Is that correct?

I suppose I could add the xmdp profile to the home page, but if the recipes
are on another page, that wouldn't make sense.
What's the current discussion around this issue?