[uf-discuss] Proposed microformat: Music

Alf Eaton lists at hubmed.org
Fri Mar 24 11:32:58 PST 2006

On 24 Mar 2006, at 14:27, Kevin Marks wrote:

> On Mar 24, 2006, at 10:40 AM, Rod Begbie wrote:
>
>> So before I charge into creating a wiki page and cutting-n-pasting
>> some of the examples off of media-info-examples, anyone got any
>> comments or anything they want to warn me of?
>
> Good places to mine for existing approaches to music info (which
> would be for music-formats
>
> http://musicbrainz.org/
> http://xspf.org/
> http://www.last.fm/
>
> and of course the blogging platforms that include explicit music
> list support, such as MSN spaces and myspace

I started something similar a little while ago, in an attempt to list
all the possible attributes needed to identify a piece of audio (the
line between audio and music is too vague to be able to make the
distinction).

Here's the intro:
http://hublog.hubmed.org/archives/001314.html
and the attributes so far: